A Top Ten List...
January 2, 2013 10:26am
A Top Ten List ……
One of late-night television’s more infamous hosts has pretty much made an art form out of the top ten list. So forgive us if we adapt it for our use and share this list with you at the start of 2013.
Top Ten Things Thy Word Network Will Never Do
1. We won’t quit broadcasting God’s Word.
2. We won’t take your donation for granted. We know they are sacrificial gifts.
3. We won’t sell our donor list to anyone.
4. We won’t quit being accountable to our Board and to our donors.
5. We won’t pass up opportunities for expansion if it means others will hear the Good News of Jesus Christ.
6. We won’t take activities that don’t give opportunities for giving God’s Word.
7. We won’t stop telling our listeners/donors the financials needs of Thy Word Network.
8. We won’t quit pursuing excellence in our on-air sound.
9. We won’t quit praying for our listeners.
10. And in memory of Don Chagle, we won’t spend a dime before it’s time!
Our key word for our ministry this year is the word INTENTIONAL. We want to be more proactive and less reactive as we face the challenges that seek to overwhelm us, both individually, and collectively as a nation. We want to pray more, worry less, and trust God more completely to do as He has promised.
This is our 23rd year of broadcasting God’s Word, and with your continued support we hope to see even more lives changed through music and ministry as, together, we broadcast God’s Word.
Just thought you’d like to know,