Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

354 Posts in 268 Topics- by 421 Members - Latest Member: cindy

July 24, 2014, 02:18:53 PM
Thy Word Network CommunityCommunityPrayerLinkThree friends with cancer.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Three friends with cancer.  (Read 383 times)
Susan

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2014, 12:36:06 PM »

Please pray for my three friends fighting cancer: Bill, Bob and Marjan.  May God's will be done and may He sustain them in this journey.
Shutterbug

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 04:42:47 PM »

Heavenly Father, I lift up to You Bill, Bob, and Marjan. I pray Your healing virtue over them. I ask Lord that as they travel this journey that You would place a hedge of protection around them and their loved ones. Give them strength, comfort and peace. I pray Your Word over them Lord, in Psalm 138:8 You tell us that You will perfect the things that concern us. Increase their faith and help them to put all their trust and confidence in You. I know that in the flesh sometimes it's hard especially when we are going through dark times to remember that You go before us whenever we go through difficult situations. I come before Your Throne and ask You to extend Your mercy and grace over them & their loved ones as they meet the challenges that come with battling cancer. Lord, fill them afresh daily with Your Spirit so that they can feel Your love, peace, joy & let them feel Your presence in greater measure than ever before. Help them and their loved ones to surrender any doubts and fears that they may have, You know what their thoughts are about their circumstances (Psalm 139:1-3). Help them to keep their eyes on You, for You are the Creator of heaven & earth and all that is in them. I praise You and I thank You for what Your doing in the lives of Your children. Jesus, are Lord over our lives & Lord over everything that happens to us. Thank You for You are always faithful and true. In Your Holy and precious Name Jesus, I lift up these families to You. Amen
Susan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 06:25:45 AM »

Thank you.  One friend got an encouraging report: after treatment a 97% cure rate is predicted.  Another friend has found a doctor for a second opinion and is confident.  Third friend is elderly and still struggling.
Ruth Cravens
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »

Father, We ask and pray for Your peace and comfort for these struggling with cancer.  We pray for wisdom for doctors treating them and for good decisions about all their care.  Continue to give them good friends to encourage and pray for them.  Help them with Your strength through these difficult days.  In Jesus' name, Amen.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: