Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

354 Posts in 268 Topics- by 421 Members - Latest Member: cindy

July 23, 2014, 04:42:15 PM
Thy Word Network CommunityCommunityPrayerLinkfamily childhood problems
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: family childhood problems  (Read 999 times)
kitiaralove

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2012, 09:21:06 PM »

I'm 18 and my name is Kitiara and i live in foster care.I have lived in foster care since i was 16.  As  child (9 years old to early 16) i was mistreated.He hurt me or in other words abused me and when i was 16 before i was taken away he went a step farther(took advantage of me(sexual).my dad wont confess.I believe its because he afraid to lose my mom and famliy and that he will go to jail.my mom dose not belive it happend.Thay want to baby me like a child and i do want to be with them.But its hard to be with some one who wont believe something happened and some one who has lied to you more than once.I guess she dose not want to be like her mom.The same thing happen to her as a child.I just want to be happy and for them to be happy.i know that properly wont happen for my dad long as he hold it in.but i can pray and pray and pray i hopefully god will anser my prayer.I also want my mom to always be safe.Also for my dad.I have got real close to forgiving him completely.but i just cant trust him.I can forgive him and pray for him but i can not live with him if there is chance it could happen again  I have to think of my safety too.I love Jesus and i know that god loves all his children.I know he can do and will do anything for his children.he sent is son on the cross to forgive our sins so we did not have to perish and could eternal life.I just do not understand why things like this happen.i have faith that he never give us a challenge that we cant do.I'm just confused on where I'm at on the path.I'm follow the light he gives us.But it still quiet confusing.I know ill make it though.I just don't know how.I smile each day and hide my confusion and frustration with the situation.I smile each day knowing I'm loved but i hope in my heart that some of the people would open their eyes to a sad and scary truth.I hope that every body find the savior that is good to me as he is.(the savior) I pray for the other kids and adults that also confused and in foster care or safe tempery homes.I pray they learn what real love is.
jambruce

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 08:00:02 PM »

Dear Heavenly Father,
I would like to pray for this nice young lady who is hurting and confused. Father I know how much You care about her and love her very dearly. I also know that people like this are close to Your heart and You love them very much, as I too have been through the same type of things growing up. Father, I pray that You would please deliver this sweet young lady a child of Yours. Please heal her hurt, as well as the relationships and troubled lives. I pray her mom will face the truth, and that her dad would repent and get things right with You. Please put a hedge of love around Kitiara and show her Your love and answer her plea in a way that she sees you real and clear. Thank You she is a child of hers, and I ask that You please bless and protect her all the days of her life. I would also like to pray for her foster parents, home, and foster kids, parents and homes, all over our world this night. May Your love overflow to these kids that need You so much. In our Jesus' precious name I pray, Amen. <3<3<3 God bless you Kitiara, your God is very near to you. Just trust that by faith. When you need it just ask him to give you a hug and hold you. I know from personal experience that He does and WILL answer that plea. Love you my sis in Christ - Hang on to Jesus, I guarantee He is hanging on to you. =)
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: