Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

354 Posts in 268 Topics- by 421 Members - Latest Member: cindy

August 02, 2014, 01:32:54 AM
Thy Word Network CommunityCommunityPrayerLinkRe: STILL IN IRAN!!!!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Re: STILL IN IRAN!!!!!  (Read 1582 times)
Susan Turner
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2010, 08:20:20 AM »

Thank you for the update.  We'll continue to pray.  "Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way straight before my face."  Psalm 5:8
KES
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 07:01:43 PM »

My daughter & I want to thank all of you that prayed for us as we prayed & planned our very dangeroue escape from IRAN. To all of you that prayed so deeply from your sweet loving heart I pray for each one of you that you have a special touch from GOD today. I want all of you to know we were rescued by FATHER GOD, KING OF KINGS & LORD OF LORDS as we flew out of the IEANIAN AIRPORT JULY 26, 2010 ON QATAR AIRLINES FIRST CLASS. When GOD does something it is always so amazing not beause we deserve it but because of his great love for all of us. We are now safe in San Diego,Ca. I have much to tell the world about pain & suffering & our GLORYOUS FATHER GOD!!!!!! What he has done for ua he will do for all of you but you have to give him all of your heart even when the pain is so bad that the only thing you can do is scream FATHER GOD PLEASE JUST HOLD MY HAND & STRENGTHEN MY SHAKY FEET ONE STEP AT A TIME. Trust me he will!!!! Thanks again for you heartfelt prayers & my daughter & I pray for all of you the best in life. When I finish my book about what has happned to us I will send the staff a copy. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME THAT IS ABOVE ALL NAMES JESUS!!!!! Kathy
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: